Friday, January 7, 2011

CSPSP v1.81 released!



This is just a small update that mainly address some of the gameplay issues of ctf and ffa. I've made the respawn time editable (default is now 5 seconds), and I've also added a configurable invincibility period after spawning (indicated by a bubble surrounding players) as well as configurable start weapons (default is the MP5). I also fixed the bug in tdm where the round would end before a team was actually dead. Finally, I added some error checking in the lobby code to try and help prevent those common crashes in the friends screen (unfortunately, I'm not sure if it actually helps; I haven't had much luck reproducing the crash consistently).
 __________
|-UPDATES- |
|__________|

   Fixed bug where the round would end while players are still alive
   Fixed a bug where grenades were not dropped on death
   Added more error checking when reading packets
   Added some error checking in game lobby (should hopefully prevent some freezing)
   Implemented temporary invincibility on respawn
   Implemented default gun config on respawn


Questions/comments please :)

forum topic

No comments:

Post a Comment