Sunday, June 28, 2009

Basic website features done!

So, break's finally started and now I can spend my entire summer working on CSPSP. Ok, no, not really; I'm going to a summer program that basically takes up my time from monday-thursday. However, I'll definitely be able to work on CSPSP more often than I could during the school year.

During this weekend, I basically finished up the basics of this website. Now there's actually a point to logging in - you can change your password, edit a small info blurb (which won't actually show up in-game yet), and add/remove friends. I've also fixed up the players page so that you can browse through everyone alphabetically or use the simple search feature. Finally, everyone now has a small flag to indicate where they are from.

That basically sums up everything. So, until the next update... (whenever that is :b)

-Kevin

(Edit: I don't know how well the website will handle with more visits, so don't be surprised if it's down.)

No comments:

Post a Comment